- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
AUTOMART - Latest Issue :
02nd AUTOEXPO AFRICA Successfully held in Ethiopia from 21st - 23rd March 2019, and is back at Kigali, Rwanda from 23rd - 25th May 2019
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
Morocco's Ministry of Trade and Industry has said the North African country has attained nearly 81 percent of its goal in the Industrial Acceleration Plan (IAP) to boost jobs and that job establishment has been strongest in Morocco's blooming automotive sector. According to Morocco World News, the ministry explained that, between 2014 and 2018, Read More..
Vehicle assembler Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) has introduced a locally assembled Cold Chain logistics vehicle. These 'cold vehicles' will support farmers, hoteliers and other retailers in transporting temperature-sensitive produce from farms or factories to consumers, following the entire supply chain to preserve their quality. In alliance Read More..