- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
AUTOMART - June/July Issue :
AutoMart Africa June/July Issue Inaugural by Chief Guest at AUTOEXPO AFRICA 2016.
NEW PRODUCTS IN AFRICA
LATEST PRIME NEWS
As Nissan targets major towns across the country to boost its market in Kenya, Nissan is expanding its dealership footprint locally in sharing market space dominated by players like Toyota Kenya and Isuzu East Africa. Nissan Chairman Mr. Jim Dando, the company is exposed to more customers and when there is a bigger presence in the market it will Read More..
Kenya is all set to become a topmost vehicle manufacturing giant, if the high potential undertaken by President Uhuru Kenyatta’s administration to energies the automotive industry results into action. Global car maker Nissan has announced investment plans of Sh2 billion in a local assembly line, a move that will make Kenya only the 21st Read More..