- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
Isuzu East Africa has launched its new SUV, the Isuzu mu-X. Mu-X is a sporty vehicle with amazing terrain performance.
Rita Kavashe, the Isuzu East Africa Managing Director, at the launch said that the target audience for the mu-X will be the urban lifestyle segment that has seen exponential growth in the last few years.
The Isuzu mu-X comes with lots of advanced features which includes mobile phone connectivity, an in-built video screen, anti lock brake system (ABS) with Electric brake force distribution (EBD) and brake assistant features which will give great control on any terrain.
Kenya is the first country to start marketing mu-X, in Africa, followed by South Africa. However, apart from Africa, this vehicle has already been launched in Australia, New Zealand and few Asian countries and has done quite well. Isuzu is expecting equally good response from African market as well.
Mu-X being an SUV is priced at Ksh 6.6 million and as their introductory offer and it will come with a 3-year maintenance service package.
The newly launched product will be available for retail with dealers in Kenya, Kampala and Dar-es-salaam, where customers will be able to buy original parts with the new car.