- Toyota Launched Second-Gen Ertiga In Kenya Under Its New Partnership With Suzuki
- Uganda Is Aiming To Start Assembling New Vehicles By June 2022
- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
Isuzu Set for Launch of New SUV Model in East Africa
Isuzu East Africa has launched its new SUV, the Isuzu mu-X. Mu-X is a sporty vehicle with amazing terrain performance.
Rita Kavashe, the Isuzu East Africa Managing Director, at the launch said that the target audience for the mu-X will be the urban lifestyle segment that has seen exponential growth in the last few years.
The Isuzu mu-X comes with lots of advanced features which includes mobile phone connectivity, an in-built video screen, anti lock brake system (ABS) with Electric brake force distribution (EBD) and brake assistant features which will give great control on any terrain.
Kenya is the first country to start marketing mu-X, in Africa, followed by South Africa. However, apart from Africa, this vehicle has already been launched in Australia, New Zealand and few Asian countries and has done quite well. Isuzu is expecting equally good response from African market as well.
Mu-X being an SUV is priced at Ksh 6.6 million and as their introductory offer and it will come with a 3-year maintenance service package.
The newly launched product will be available for retail with dealers in Kenya, Kampala and Dar-es-salaam, where customers will be able to buy original parts with the new car.