- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
Morocco's Ministry of Trade and Industry has said the North African country has attained nearly 81 percent of its goal in the Industrial Acceleration Plan (IAP) to boost jobs and that job establishment has been strongest in Morocco's blooming automotive sector.
According to Morocco World News, the ministry explained that, between 2014 and 2018, industries created 405,496 jobs. The automotive industry reported the strongest job creation. The sector created 116,611 jobs in that time frame, representing 28.8 percent of all new jobs in the time period.
The ministry said that the sector is still expanding. The automotive sector is followed by textiles with 79,300 jobs created.