- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
- Ethiopia to host Autoexpo Africa 2019 in Addis Ababa
- Africa: the next hub to build cars
- Hailing Nopia electric ride to get launched first in Nairobi
- Tycoon Reginald Mengi to Build Car Assembly Plant in Tanzania
- Volkswagen to enter Ethiopia
- Hyundai introducing a new line up at Autoexpo Africa for Tanzania
For 21 years, Autoexpo Africa has been chosen by the global manufacturers and exporters as the precise platform to enter the market of the millennium; Africa.22nd Autoexpo Africa - the largest automobiles, spares and accessories exhibition in the entire east African region is scheduled to be held from 18th to 20th July 2019.
The 22nd AUTOEXPO 2019 - International Trade Expo on Automotives, Spare parts, Accessories & Transportation is the largest trade event held annually in Tanzania.The exhibition attracts exhibitors from more than 28 countries and visitors from all over East & Central Africa, thus giving exhibitors an excellent opportunity to explore several countries in one time.