- BOLLORE PORTS SIGNS A CONCESSION AGREEMENT TO MANAGE THE FIRST PORT TERMINAL DEDICATED
- TOYOTA SOUTH AFRICA ROLLS OUT R4.3-BILLION INVESTMENT AT LOCAL OPERATIONS
- THE 3RD ETHIOPIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE EXHIBITION 2020 AT ADDIS ABABA
- Tiger Wheel & Tyre wins award for excellence at 2019 Discovery Insure Partner Awards
- First Bosch automotive shop opens in Ghana
- Africa becomes a key export market for Indian Automobile Manufacturers in 2019/20
- Uber takes to streets of Ivory Coast in African expansion
- Chinese Car Maker to Revive Egypt’s “Nasr” Automotive & Car industry
- Kwik Delivery partners with Winpart to deliver spare parts in less than 2 hours to customers in Nigeria
- South African Auto Sector in Line for $4 Billion Investment Boost
Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
Arrangements are going on in full force as the venture of South African automotive components and parts manufacturers to open shop in Nigeria and produce for the local and export markets says, Jelani Aliyu, director-general of the National Automotive Design and Development Council, (NADDC).
Aliyu unveiled that the Council had already led a delegation to South Africa where they met and had conversation with the National Association of Automotive Component and Allied Manufacturers of South Africa (NAACAM), which supply the big global automotive companies, to enable its proposed automotive supplier parks in Kaduna , Oshogbo and Nnewi, Leadership reports. Adding on to it, he said that the Nnewi Automotive Industrial Park when it comes on stream can be a world – class hub of advanced technology which would supply world standard components.
Posted on : 21 Feb,2020 | News Source : ABNews