- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
- Isuzu East Africa Re-Enters Tanzanian Market with the Opening of a Dealership
- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
Nissan has today named Japan Motors Trading Co., a long-standing partner, as its local partner at the all-new vehicle assembly plant in Accra. The appointment is the result of an agreement between Nissan and the Government of Ghana in 2018 to lay the groundwork for a sustainable automotive manufacturing industry in the region.
Posted on : 11 Apr,2021 | News Source : www.afatmtnz.com