- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
Nissan has today named Japan Motors Trading Co., a long-standing partner, as its local partner at the all-new vehicle assembly plant in Accra. The appointment is the result of an agreement between Nissan and the Government of Ghana in 2018 to lay the groundwork for a sustainable automotive manufacturing industry in the region.
Posted on : 27 Jul,2021 | News Source : www.afatmtnz.com