10,000 copies of AUTOMART are mailed to senior Government Officials & top buyers to over 18 countries in Africa. Major countries include: Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan, Uganda, Mozambique, Egypt, Zambia, Gabon, Morocco, Tunis and Djibouti. Our free mailing list includes 2800 selected companies from 20 different categories of products and services.
- The Automotive Sector in Africa is Booming, Incorporating Wide Range of Trades and Skills
- Mitsubishi Motors South Africa Has Appointed a New Managing Director
- India Topped 2020 Vehicle Imports into South Africa despite Covid-19 Impact
- McLaren Automotive appoints Mohamed Fawzi as Market Director for Middle East and Africa
- Toyota Has Teamed Up With Sasol, a South African Oil Company, To Develop Hydrogen-Powered Mobility
- South Africa’s Automotive Industry Looks at Opportunities in West Africa
- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
10,000 copies of AUTOMART are distributed to trade visitors at major international trade fairs in African annually. A trade fairs is just the right place to find maximum number of serious buyers/partner at one place and time. AUTOMART participates at an average of 11 exhibitions per year. Place see the calendar for the list of exhibitions in the current year or check at our exhibition website: www.expogr.com
5,000 copies go to prospective advertisers world wide (out of Africa) as a step towards international promotion of the publication.
Advertisers get a free list related companies in Africa. Before the advertisement appears and the responses come in, advertisers can contact African companies from our comprehensive database.
Advertisers will gain a free membership of the publication's B2B web site where they will get an exposure to thousands of African traders surfing the site for international products and other business opportunities. Every advertiser will have an entry into the supplier's database and a link to his website.