- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
- Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
- Kenya, Morocco and South Africa invest in electric vehicle charging stations
- Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
- Carcarbaba, a car-dealing company debuts in Rwanda
- Autoexpo Kenya showcasing automotive equipment from around the world
- Hyundai dealer to assemble cars in Kenya
- Kenya Govt plans to exempt locally assembled cars from VAT and excise taxes
- Kenya will stop the importation of used passenger mini-buses and large buses from July 1, the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS)
Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
Isuzu East Africa, a motor vehicle manufacturer, has delivered 48 double max trucks to the Ministry of Interior and Coordination of Government, completing the final batch of 210 vehicles under the lease deal signed in 2013.
Posted on : 13 Aug,2022 | News Source : adqz.co