- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
Isuzu East Africa provides the ministry with 48 cars in leasing deal
Isuzu East Africa, a motor vehicle manufacturer, has delivered 48 double max trucks to the Ministry of Interior and Coordination of Government, completing the final batch of 210 vehicles under the lease deal signed in 2013.
Posted on : 07 Dec,2022 | News Source : adqz.co