- Kengen introduces four EVs in an effort to expand into the e-mobility sector
- Global Auto is named as the BMW Group's Egyptian importer
- Redawa Motors signed MoU to form first Ethiopian industrial park
- American EV start-up Rivian partners with Kenya's MWCT
- Little Introduces Electric Bikes Aimed for Kenya's Mass Market
- Kenya Power will invest $331,000 in a test project to switch to electric vehicles
- 16 additional African nations are now on BMW SA's export list
- E-motorcycle companies rely on asset financing
- Yamaha Motors collaborate with Africa's first mobility tech platform 'Max'
- More electric buses are on their way to African roads
Rwanda Innovation Fund to invest in MAX.ng’s electric vehicles
The Rwanda Innovation Fund (RIF) is investing in Metro Africa Xpress (MAX.ng), a platform located in Lagos, Nigeria that links individuals with African motorbike cab drivers. The RIF, which is managed by Angaza Capital, invests in firms devoted to sustainable development on the continent through smart and sustainable technology such as MAX.ng.
Posted on : 07 Dec,2022 | News Source : www.rwd.co