- An Agreement to Increase Automotive Investment in Africa has been signed by AAAM and Afreximbank.
- Kenya Has Timely Power Strategy for Electric Vehicles
- Mobius Switches Gears in an Elusive Quest for an Ideal Kenyan Vehicle.
- Uganda's Auto Business Plans to Start Manufacturing Busses This Year
- Ghana, South Africa to Reap the Benefits of German Auto Industry Cooperation
- Diesel-Powered Bus for Long Runs Rolls Off Kiira Motors Assembly Line in Uganda
- Isuzu East Africa Re-Enters Tanzanian Market with the Opening of a Dealership
- Egypt can become an Automotive Hub says Nissan Africa Chief
- Nissan Appoints Japan Motors as Vehicle Assembly Partner in Ghana
- Scania Introduces Electrically Assisted Steering
Rwanda Motorcyclists started using meters and cashless payments
Rwanda began easing lockdowns at the beginning of May. In the time between these events, motorcyles will return to the streets of the East African city.
Posted on : 11 Apr,2021 | News Source : techcabal.com