- Toyota Launched Second-Gen Ertiga In Kenya Under Its New Partnership With Suzuki
- Uganda Is Aiming To Start Assembling New Vehicles By June 2022
- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
Toyota has launched its second-gen Ertiga in Kenya under its new partnership with Suzuki. The company decided to launch the Ertiga to benefit from the rising demand of MPVs and station wagons the Read More..
With an early production capacity of 5,000 units per year, a top official of the state-owned Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC) told Reuters that Uganda is all set to start new vehicle production by June Read More..
The 22nd Autoexpo Africa is being held in Kenya at the KICC Nairobi, from the 18th to the 20th of July 2019. East Africa’s premier Automotive Spareparts Accessories and Equipment fair features Read More..
Auto-Springs East Africa, car parts manufacturer, opens a new manufacturing plant in Limuru. The plant is set to make 600 additional employments. The auto parts firm, already has about 200 Read More..
With the aim of spreading its service network nation wide, Toyota Motor Corporation has opened its first garage on Thika Road. The garage, is opened in a deal with Toyotsu Auto Mart Kenya. It Read More..
Robert Bosch East Africa Ltd to participate as a prime exhibitor at one of the biggest exhibitions held in Africa. It’s been 21 years, AUTOEXPO Africa has been chosen by global manufacturers Read More..
Mobikey Truck And Bus Ltd has signed up as gold sponsors at the most awaited event in Kenya “22nd AUTOEXPO”, in order to explore and expand its magnificent foot holes in Africa Read More..
An Australian startup, AfriCarGroup, managing more than 110 websites in 90 different countries, has launched the first online marketplace for cars in Rwanda, called Carisoko.com. The website allows Read More..
April sales offered a glimmer of hope for the South African new car industry as sales rose 0.7% compared to April 2018 – but consumers still appear to be holding off on buying a new car until Read More..
Morocco's Ministry of Trade and Industry has said the North African country has attained nearly 81 percent of its goal in the Industrial Acceleration Plan (IAP) to boost jobs and that job Read More..