- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Moroccoâ€™s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
Auto major Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, a part of the USD 19 billion Mahindra Group, has opened its new office in the capital of Egypt, Cairo, and its first in North Africa. The new office Read More..
Chinese vehicle manufacturer Beijing Automotive Group’s (BAIC’s) decision to invest in a vehicle assembly plant, in the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ), could help attract further Read More..
New beginning for Vauxhall’s sister brand, Opel in South Africa: From January 1, 2018 onwards, the German carmaker will sell its vehicles with the assistance of Unitrans Automotive, a renowned Read More..
PSA Group has signed a joint endeavor with three Algerian partners to manufacture cars in the North African country. A new plant will start production next year and be fully operational in 2019, PSA Read More..
Uber has proposed Safety information sessions for partner drivers across Middle-East and Africa, collaborating with Road Safety experts and Police representatives, to plan and offer Safety tips Read More..
The Kenyan car manufacturer, Mobius Motors, is looking to present an affordable but powerful and classy SUV for the African market. The Mobius II is set to be on the road by next year. Orders are Read More..
Hyundai East Africa Limited has once again formulated another notable marketing incentive in the wake of the tough economic climate in the country. “We understand that Read More..
Cape Town - The all-new Land Rover Discovery was launched in South Africa in the early days of July 2017 but the newcomer has already made an impact in the luxury SUV market. The Read More..
Volkswagen and partner Sovac officially opened their multi-brand joint venture assembly plant (view location in just-auto's search engine QUBE in Relizane, 280km south west of Read More..
Johannesburg - The biggest brand discusses trends and where the motoring landscape in South Africa is shaping into the future at its first State of the Motor Industry address earlier in Read More..