- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
Although SA’s motor industry does face its fair share of challenges, its manufacturing sector remains for the most part robust and export numbers are better than they’ve ever Read More..
The newly appointed Director-General of the National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC), Mr. Jelani Aliyu (MFR), has recently assumed duties at the NADDC Headquarters in Gudu Read More..
While petrol vehicles continue to dominate South Africa’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle landscape, new data suggests a slow migration towards diesel engines. The Read More..
The global automotive business is in its most disruptive era since the advent of the industry over a century ago, creating an abundance of opportunities for new and established companies in the Read More..
Africa’s startup boom is moving into the used-vehicle space. Nigeria based Cars45.com raised a $5 million Series A round from the Frontier Cars Group, a holding company whose backers Read More..
Driven by accelerating vehicle exports, South Africa’s automotive industry’s negative trade balance last year narrowed for the fourth consecutive year to its lowest deficit since Read More..
Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) expects to sustain its export growth performance this year as seen in 2016, said its president and chief executive officer Datuk Aminar Rashid Read More..
The automotive industry in Morocco has become the leading export sector, thanks notably to the investments of French automaker Renault Group that celebrated the export of 1 million vehicle made Read More..
Sales of new motor vehicles across Africa may be bottoming out after years of decline, Mike Whitfield, president of the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of SA, said at the Read More..
General Motors Co on Tuesday said it plans to sell its majority ownership stake in General Motors East Africa to its Japanese partner Isuzu Motors Ltd, as the U.S. carmaker continues to streamline by Read More..