- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
- South Korea’s Hyundai Enters the East African Market
- A DYNAMIC FUTURE FOR KENYA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY WITH NISSAN
- President Kenyatta To Boost Efforts To Place Kenya Among Top Automakers In Africa
- Africa’s car manufacturing gets a support by French carmaker Renault
- Volkswagen signs MoU with Ethiopia to boost auto industry
- Kenya’s CMC Motors in deal with Renault Trucks
- Rwanda’s Akagera Business Group in partnership with Mercedes Benz
The first set of locally assembled Nissan vehicles were rolled out in early May through the local automotive giant, Stallion Motors. The car company released its first Nissan-branded vehicle from its Read More..
Nissan’s low cost brand, Datsun is in resurrection stage yet as the company eyes expanding its presence in various automotive markets. It made entry in India with its first product GO Read More..
No fewer than 12 automobile manufacturers have expressed interest in establishing assembly plants in Nigeria, Africa’s biggest economy, according to National Automobile Council’s Read More..
The new target of $897 million, if borne out, would point to a fall in exports. In 2013, the suppliers, collectively known as Toyota Group, shipped $939 million worth of parts from the Philippines Read More..
According to a new report by Allied Market Research, titled "Industrial Robotics Market (Products, Functions, Applications and Geography) - Global Analysis, Industry Growth, Trends, Size, Share, Read More..
Automechanika Academy underlines tremendous potential of emerging markets in Africa for UAE's re-export trade The African auto parts market for passenger vehicles is emerging as one of the UAE's Read More..
India made Ertiga will now be shipped to the South Africa as Suzuki has launched the popular seven seat MPV in SA. Besides Ertiga, Suzuki already exports older Alto (A-Star) in the South African Read More..
he move represents second of the four locations that started production of the highest volume Mercedes-Benz model line and the fourth generation of the C-Class vehicles that are being produced at the Read More..
A report out this week suggests India will quadruple revenues from Africa by 2025. With weak demand for Indian goods in traditional markets such as Europe and the US, Africa is Read More..
South Africa is pitching its burgeoning auto-component manufacturing industry to Indian automakers for partnerships. Accompanied by a delegation of 27 companies, Elizabeth Thabethe, the Read More..