- HARTEC S.A.L TO PARTICIPATE AT 03RD AUTOEXPO ETHIOPIA 2020
- Volkswagen and Siemens Launched Joint Electric Mobility Pilot Project In Rwanda
- Toyota strengthens its funding on Durban taxi plant to more than R1bn
- Assembly Plant Opens At Thika by Renault Trucks
- ECONOMIC 'GAME CHANGER'? AFRICAN LEADERS LAUNCH FREE-TRADE ZONE
- Nippon Express Boost up its Presence in Morocco
- Ivory Coast Sign Vehicle Assembly Plant Deal with Toyota
- Toyota Launched Second-Gen Ertiga In Kenya Under Its New Partnership With Suzuki
- Uganda Is Aiming To Start Assembling New Vehicles By June 2022
- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
Pretoria - The Department of Trade and Industry (dti) is set to increase support for the automotive and clothing sectors, says Minister Rob Davies. "Firstly, we see acceleration in the Read More..
South Korean car manufacturer Hyundai is preparing to build vehicles in South Africa. The Seoul-based company’s local representative has confirmed it will assemble light delivery Read More..
Pretoria - The Thai automotive industry has expressed interest in partnering and forming joint ventures with South African companies, says the Department of Trade and Industry (dti). In a Read More..
Automotive hubs such as Dubai are expected to benefit from rising demand for vehicles from the African continent, according to analysts. "The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is known to be a major Read More..
The Osun State Government said on Saturday that it would establish an automotive specialist institute to be named Bola Ige Mechatronics Institute at the Osun College of Technology, Read More..
McLaren Automotive, the street arm of the British Formula One racing team, has sped into the black, making a profit after only its third year of supercar production. More dealers around the world Read More..
The first set of locally assembled Nissan vehicles were rolled out in early May through the local automotive giant, Stallion Motors. The car company released its first Nissan-branded vehicle from its Read More..
Nissan’s low cost brand, Datsun is in resurrection stage yet as the company eyes expanding its presence in various automotive markets. It made entry in India with its first product GO Read More..
No fewer than 12 automobile manufacturers have expressed interest in establishing assembly plants in Nigeria, Africa’s biggest economy, according to National Automobile Council’s Read More..
The new target of $897 million, if borne out, would point to a fall in exports. In 2013, the suppliers, collectively known as Toyota Group, shipped $939 million worth of parts from the Philippines Read More..