- HARTEC S.A.L TO PARTICIPATE AT 03RD AUTOEXPO ETHIOPIA 2020
- Volkswagen and Siemens Launched Joint Electric Mobility Pilot Project In Rwanda
- Toyota strengthens its funding on Durban taxi plant to more than R1bn
- Assembly Plant Opens At Thika by Renault Trucks
- ECONOMIC 'GAME CHANGER'? AFRICAN LEADERS LAUNCH FREE-TRADE ZONE
- Nippon Express Boost up its Presence in Morocco
- Ivory Coast Sign Vehicle Assembly Plant Deal with Toyota
- Toyota Launched Second-Gen Ertiga In Kenya Under Its New Partnership With Suzuki
- Uganda Is Aiming To Start Assembling New Vehicles By June 2022
- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
According to a new report by Allied Market Research, titled "Industrial Robotics Market (Products, Functions, Applications and Geography) - Global Analysis, Industry Growth, Trends, Size, Share, Read More..
Automechanika Academy underlines tremendous potential of emerging markets in Africa for UAE's re-export trade The African auto parts market for passenger vehicles is emerging as one of the UAE's Read More..
India made Ertiga will now be shipped to the South Africa as Suzuki has launched the popular seven seat MPV in SA. Besides Ertiga, Suzuki already exports older Alto (A-Star) in the South African Read More..
he move represents second of the four locations that started production of the highest volume Mercedes-Benz model line and the fourth generation of the C-Class vehicles that are being produced at the Read More..
A report out this week suggests India will quadruple revenues from Africa by 2025. With weak demand for Indian goods in traditional markets such as Europe and the US, Africa is Read More..
South Africa is pitching its burgeoning auto-component manufacturing industry to Indian automakers for partnerships. Accompanied by a delegation of 27 companies, Elizabeth Thabethe, the Read More..
Renault, the French automobile giant well-known for its multi-million dollar partnership with Nissan, has begun to move much of its operation not just out of France, but out of Europe Read More..
Dubai’s Al-Futtaim Group now holds majority shares in Kenyan automobile retailer, CMC Holdings Limited after 91 percent shareholders accepted its 7.6 billion shilling ($87.91 million) offer for Read More..
Scania has now started operations in East Africa with a centre in Nairobi, Kenya. In Kenya, an independent distributor has previously represented Scania. “This is a long term Read More..
Over 10 automobile companies have shown interest in setting up car assembly plants in Nigeria since the African country introduced a new auto industry policy, Nigeria’s National Automotive Read More..