- Autoexpo Kenya to open tomorrow at KICC in Nairobi
- Auto-Springs East Africa opens manufacturing plant in Limuru
- Toyota opens its first garage in Thika
- ROBERT BOSCH ONCE AGAIN TO BE A PART OF THE MEGA EVENT AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019
- MOBIKEY TRUCK AND BUS LTD All Set To Participate at 22nd AUTOEXPO KENYA 2019 From 18th to 20th July
- Rwanda's First Car Online Marketplace Launched
- Local Automobile Sales To Increase in South Africa
- Morocco’s Auto Sector Plays Major Role in Boosting Economy
- Isuzu East Africa Launches 'Cool Vehicles' for Retailers
- Introduction To South African Autoparts Manufacturers In Nigeria
Over 10 automobile companies have shown interest in setting up car assembly plants in Nigeria since the African country introduced a new auto industry policy, Nigeria’s National Automotive Read More..
German automotive firm Bosch on Thursday announced it has entered the East African market. The firm’s MD of Southern Africa Steffen Hoffman told journalists in Nairobi that it will invest Read More..
Initial targets lie at around 1,000 trucks this year for exports alone. With this move, the combined target of MFTBC and DICV is to double annual sales to 290,000 units by 2020. The first two Read More..
The three-day automobile extravaganza – AUTO EXPO AFRICA – KENYA 2014 – which is being organized jointly by Expo group and Expo link Exhibitions & Publications Limited (Kenya) Read More..
Car lovers will throng Kenyatta International Conference Centre in April for East Africa’s biggest motor vehicles exhibition. The Autoexpo Africa 2014 to be held from April 27 to April 29 Read More..
CFAO Auto Group, French-based automobile distribution multinational, have indicated interest in delivering locally assembled automobiles in Nigeria, following a similar path with number of Read More..